Followers

Challenge #6 Monochrome or Monochrome with a Twist of Add Stars

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with the last challenge.  Your projects are fabulous and I enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.  It would be nice to increase the entry numbers so please tell your friends that this challenge is here!

I have pleasure in announcing the Winners and Top 3

Random Winner 

#1 Kleido


Chosen Winner

#3  Stempelhexchen

Congratulations to you both.  Please take your Winners Badge


The Top 3 (actually 4 this time lol) are as follows in entry number order

#2 Chris

#16 Janice

#17 Leslie Turner 

#23 Creative Smiles 
 

Well Done!  Please take your Top 3 Badge


Well Done to those of you that took on the TWIST

The Winner using the TWIST is
Congratulations.  Please take your TWIST Badge


 Now onto the New Challenge and the theme is
Anything Goes Monochrome 
or 
Monochrome Twist of Add Stars

Here is my project to help inspire you


I hope that you can all play along and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create.

You have until 12th November at 7pm UK Time to enter using the linky below.

Good Luck

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your winners, and thank you for selecting my card as one of your Top 3! I love your new twist of stars this time. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted to see my card among your top picks! Congrats to the winners and the other top picks, and thanks for another fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top Picks!
    Congratulations to the other winners.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete