Followers

Challenge #10 Monochrome or Monochrome with a TWIST of Babies

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with the last challenge.  Your projects are fabulous and I enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.

I have pleasure in announcing the Winners and Top 3

Random Winner 
The luck is with you this time!
 
#14 Carol Gill

Chosen Winner

#15 Michelle Millar 

Congratulations to you both.  Please take your Winners Badge


The Top 3 are as follows in entry number order

#11 Red Obsession Cards 


Well Done!  Please take your Top 3/5 Badge


Well Done to those of you that took on the TWIST

The Winner using the TWIST is

#5 Caroline's Creaties 
Congratulations.  Please take your TWIST Badge


 Now onto the New Challenge and the theme is
Anything Goes Monochrome 
or 
Monochrome Twist of Babies (Human or Animal!)

This can be a project for a baby it doesn't necessarily have to be an image of a baby!

Here is my project to help inspire you


I hope that you can all play along and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create.

You have until 12th at 7pm UK Time to enter using the linky below.

Good Luck

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for choosing my card as a winner.
    Congrats to the others!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone for a beautiful challenge and to the winners! Thank you for selecting my card as a top 3! This challenge is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and also a winner-congrats to the other ladies too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete